We serve both non-profit and local government organizations.
Our consultants have vast experience with these types of organizations.
We serve both non-profit and local government organizations, applying our management skills to solve their operating problems.
We help our clients:
- Create efficiencies in administration
- Optimize human resources and leadership
- Develop a long term strategic plan
- MOHAWK & HUDSON RIVER HUMANE SOCIETY
- MECHANICVILLE AREA COMMUNITY SERVICES CENTER
- GIRLS INCORPORATED OF THE GREATER CAPITAL REGION
- CAPITAL DISTRICT HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
- SHENENDEHOWA CENTRAL SCHOOLS
- BALLSTON SPA AREA COMMUNITY CENTER
- HAMILTON HILL ARTS CENTER
- MEDIATION MATTERS
- SHAKER HERITAGE SOCIETY
- UMBRELLA OF THE CAPITAL DISTRICT
- PATRIOT FLIGHT
- HEBREW ACADEMY OF THE CAPITAL DISTRICT
- VALE CEMETERY
- CAPITAL AREA COUNCIL OF CHURCHES
- ALBANY COUNTY DEPT. OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- HOPE HOUSE
- ALBANY JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER
- CENTER FOR THE DISABLED
- CENTER FOR ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- LASALLE SCHOOL
- CITY OF ALBANY POLICE DEPARTMENT
- JOSEPH HOUSE
- PERFORMING ARTS CENTER ("THE EGG")
- DAUGHTERS OF SARAH NURSING HOME
- ACES (SCHENECTADY)
- GUILDERLAND PUBLIC LIBRARY
- YOUTH SERVICES COALITION
- CENTER FOR LAW AND JUSTICE
- SCHENECTADY INNER CITY MISSION
- SHENENDEHOWA SENIOR CENTER
- TOWN OF NEW SCOTLAND
- IRISH AMERICAN HERITAGE MUSEUM CENTER
- NEIGHBORHOOD RESOURCE CENTER
- ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF ALBANY
- TROY CONFERENCE OF THE UNITED METHODIST CHURCHES
What our clients say:
"After a fire destroyed our agency, ESCOT was instrumental in helping the Albany Damien Center to get a volunteer experienced in Real Estate to assist us with determining our space needs. ESCOT was very quick in responding to our requests for help and I would highly recommend their services to any agency looking for highly motivated and skilled volunteers."
— Perry Junjulas, Executive Director, The Albany Damien Center
“ESCOT allowed our agency access to services such as designing a strategic plan … that had been otherwise unattainable due to budgetary restrictions. The project managers assigned to our agency were incredibly knowledgeable and professional.”
— Megan Quillan, Executive Director, Mechanicville Area Community Services Center
"The ESCOT team was very reliable and dependable, invested themselves in the process, and learned from us, as we learned from them. The final product is outstanding and we couldn’t have done it on our own.”
— Denise Ringer, President, Board of Directors, Mohawk & Hudson River Humane Society
"We’ve employed ESCOT a half dozen times over the last five years. They’ve completed program evaluations, as well as finance, personnel and purchasing projects—all done by experienced consultants at a price everyone could afford. We recommend them to all!"
— Dan Dwyer, Mayor, City of Rensselaer
Interested in Working With Us?
Take the next step in empowering your organization. Contact ESCOT today.